- Animals in the vehicles should be kept under control.
- Ensure they cannot disturb you while driving, especially by keeping them at the back.
Leading an Animal
- Do not let your pet animal out on its own.
- While leading an animal on a road that has no foot path, walk on the left hand side of the road, and keep it close to the edge of the road.
- When riding a horse, keep to the right side of the road.
- If you are riding a horse while leading another, you should still keep to the right and keep the led animal on your right side.
- When herding animals along or across the road and there is someone with you, send him along to warn drivers at such places like bends, brow of hills where motorists may not be able to see in good time.
- I Always lead herds of animals in the direction of traffic.